Read here the latest news from and about Scotland that impacts on the professional life of our members. If any member has additional news they wish to add please contact us
- Land Reform Consultation Feb 2015 – Read the LIS’ submission HERE!
February 8, 2015 Below you can read the LIS’ letter as part of the LIS’ Land Reform Consultation response. To read the entire consultation with ... Read full item
- Committee Meeting 14-01-2015 Summary Minutes Available Here!
February 8, 2015 Summary of Commitee Meeting 14-01-15 Follow Read full item
- Peter Daniel LIS Lifetime Achievment Award 2012 Article
February 6, 2015 Peter Daniel Landscape Institute Scotland Lifetime Achievement Award 2012 Peter Daniel photographed for his award in 2012 In November 2012, Peter Daniel became the first ... Read full item
- New partnership calls for better ‘Landscapes for Everyone’, Coalition Announced
January 25, 2015 Coalition of charities launches vision to protect and promote Britain’s landscapes Charities across the UK this week joined forces to campaign for the ... Read full item
- The Landscape Institute Reform Group: Letter to LI President Noel Farrer on Motion 2
January 20, 2015 Read the attached pdf here Institue Reform Group Letter to the LI President re Motion 2 Jan 2015 Follow Read full item
- SNH and Visual Representation of Wind Farms: January 2015 Update
January 20, 2015 January 2015 Update Scottish Natural Heritage published Visual Representation of Wind Farms: Good Practice Guidance in March 2006. Revised guidance replacing the 2006 ... Read full item
- Greenspace Scotland News Release 8th January 2015
January 20, 2015 Parks and greenspaces are Scotland’s most popular outdoor destination The results of a new survey show that urban greenspaces are popular outdoor destinations ... Read full item
- LIS Committee response to the Future Directions Consultation – Available HERE!
January 5, 2015 LIS letter sent on behalf of the LIS Committee to Chris Sheridan, Landscape Institute Head of Education and Membership, and copied to the ... Read full item