Investment in landscape is good for local businesses and communities. We highlight the economic benefits of good landscape design.
Good landscape design can
– improve footfall to local businesses
– increase sale and rental values of housing and commercial property
– bring out the full potential of development sites
– cut development costs by intelligent use of existing landscape features
– put the built and natural environment at the heart of regeneration
Find out more HERE
Why invest in landscape? (2011)
This booklet shows how towns around the UK are seeing a positive bottom line benefit by investing in landscape. From revitalising a small public square to planning for massive new estates, the economic benefits of good landscape design are clear.
Download the PDF HERE