We are delighted to announce the official launch of the Observatree project today.
More than 200 UK-wide Observatree volunteers have been trained as citizen scientists and we encourage everyone to be more observant and report possible signs of tree pests and diseases. Read the full story in our media release.
You can help us establish our UK tree health early warning system by:
• Looking out for signs and symptoms and reporting concerns through Tree Alert
• Linking to our website from yours
• Inviting us to speak about Observatree at any events you are organising
• Forwarding this newsletter to any professional networks that would be interested
Observatree Project Manager
Come see us
Visit our Observatree experts or hear from us at forthcoming shows:
• 16 June – Pound Farm tree health awareness day (Suffolk)
• 20-23 July – Royal Welsh Show (Powys)
• 22-23 August – Community Woods Association Conference (Argyll)
Email us for more information.
Early bird tickets are available for The Royal Forestry Society/The Woodland Trust Conference ‘Resilient Woodlands: Meeting the Challenges’ (1 October, Solihull)